I want to dedicate some serious time to this blog and in doing so, create some really useful content for you, my readers, to consume. So I’ve decided to set myself a little challenge (more like a marathon actually). I am going to post a brand new blog post / podcast episode / YouTube video every single day throughout the month of June 2014. That means I will have 30 brand new pieces of content for you to read, watch or listen to.
I’m calling it “30 Days of Caravans” – really original I know, but that is exactly what it’s going to be.
Just writing this, I’m already feeling like I’ve bitten off more than I can chew! But hey, what have I got to lose, right?
As you can imagine, coming up with ideas for 30 different pieces of content is quite daunting. So here I am, asking for your help.
I want to know how I can help YOU!
I have prepared a list of questions to help stimulate your ideas – leave your ideas and questions in the comments section below or email them to me using the contact form. You can also tweet your ideas to me @How2Caravan with the hashtag #30DaysofCaravans so I can find them easily.
- What are struggling with most at the moment regarding caravanning?
- If you could interview one person from the caravan industry who would it be?
- What would you ask them?
- Do you own a caravanning tool or product that you don’t know how to use or get the most out of?
- Have got an interesting / exciting story related to caravanning?
- Do posses a skill or expertise that could help caravanners out?
- Are you in the caravan industry and have some value to share (always looking for podcast guests 😉 )?
- Are you an experienced caravanner who wants to share their knowledge?
- Do you have a challenge of your own for me?
- Want my opinion on two competing products?
I hope that’s got your creative juices flowing. I’ve come up with a few ideas of my own just writing it!
What to Expect
Without giving too much away, here’s what you can expect so far:
- Interviews with industry experts
- Some myths debunked
- A list or two of the very best…
- Some rather exciting predictions
- Some useful how to’s (videos and posts)
- Maybe a case study (ideas required)
- Product comparisons
- Much more…
I’ll make a list with the links to the posts I publish as a result of this challenge below:
1st June: 12 Handy Apps Every Caravanner Should Use
2nd June: The Biggest & Best Caravan & Motorhome Shows to Visit in 2014
3rd June: Father’s Day Gift Ideas For Your Caravanning Dad
4th June: 13 Celebrities That Love Caravanning as Much as You
5th June: Think You’re Cut Out For Caravanning? Take This Quiz
6th June: [VIDEO] How to Locate Your Caravan’s VIN Number
7th June: Top Gear VS Caravans: All The Things They’ve Done to Caravans
8th June: I went to the beach instead- no post published
9th June: The Ten Commandments For Caravanners
10th June: How to Save Money on Your Caravan Insurance
I would really appreciate any help you can give me with this.
Let the comments begin!